- We are the only company that offers scans on GE Voluson 8E HD LIVE using a 2012 technology, the Number 1 equipment Word Wide, in Mid and North California.
- We are the first on the Pacific Coast that offers this experience in Real Time HD-3D and unparalleled clarity with 3D Glasses due to GE 2012 technology.
- We are the largest 3D 4D 5D provider with 3 Bay Area and Eureka , CA locations.
- We are the only company that is NOT printing the pictures on Thermal or Home printer’s paper & Equipment as others. With thermal photos, your pictures will fade in time even being protected in scrapbook.
- We are encouraging responsible families and discourage the others, with all the risks (and we do not “ buy” Good Reviews on Social Media.)
At Scan 3D 4D Imaging we bring and enhance the ART presenting the miracle of life in a way that was impossible 5 years ago. By capturing and treasuring for a lifetime new precious faces we help families to pass easer the critical pregnancy period.
We also believe that the bonding between a mother and father and their unborn baby is essential and natural during pregnancy.
We take that bonding to the next level by giving mommy a 3D/4D experience with her baby in a setting that is both safe and comfortable.
Gender only $39 with a free DVD.
( please call for details, some restrictions will apply)
We proudly serve all the families located in Albany, Antioch, Belmont, Benicia, Berkeley, Brentwood, Brisbane, Burlingame, Calistoga, Castro Valley, Clayton, Concord, Cupertino, Daly City, Danville, Dixon, Dublin, Fairfield, Foster City, Fremont, Hayward, Lafayette, Livermore, Los Altos, Martinez, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Milpitas, Moraga, Mountain View, Napa, Oakland, Oakley, Orinda, Pacifica, Palo Alto, Pittsburg, Pleasant Hill, Pleasanton, Redwood City, Rio Vista, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Francisco, San Jose, San Leandro, San Mateo, San Ramon, Santa Clara, South San Francisco, St. Helena, Suisun City, Sunnyvale, Union City, Vacaville, Vallejo, Walnut Creek, Yountville, and other Peninsula cites.
To Make You Happy
At the time when you schedule your appointment we will send you a text message with our company basic rules. Please reply. We will try to confirm with 24 and also 12 hours prior the appointment, by calling or by text. Due to high volume of requests, if we cannot confirm at that specific time the appointment, you will lose it. It is always somebody who wants to come. We are encouraging responsible families and discourage the ones that voluntary or involuntary will make other people to have any slimly inconvenience.By missing your appointment, you are preventing a RESPONSIBLE woman from enjoying the benefit of our services.
We will solve any little conflicts, disagreements or dissatisfactions in the most positive way.
Because we print all our pictures on Professional paper and equipment your pictures will be Mailed or you can come to pick them up,
from the office. We are responsible for our pictures no more than 30 days.
Even so we have a “collection “ of pictures started in 2005 and nobody picked them up yet.
For the Session
- Have a good meal three hours prior to the appointment.
- Drink one to two glasses of fruit juice 20-30 minutes prior to the appointment, unless otherwise ordered by your physician.
- Empty your bladder before leaving home.
Before the Session
- Please inform us if you want the baby's gender kept "SECRET".
- Children must be WELL BEHAVED if left unattended.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for any injuries that may occur while you, your guests or any unattended CHILDREN during the session.
- Please be polite and remind your guests to TURN OFF their CELL PHONES during session.
- Food or any drinks are not allowed in the scaning room.
- Drink your physician's recommended daily consumption of water or non-caffeinated, clear fluids (typically 64-80 oz. per day) six weeks prior to your visit. This will raise the amniotic fluids enough to get vivid images. Moms who do not drink the recommended amount will not get vivid images.
What a difference fluids can make!
Be sure to drink your doctor's daily-recommended amount of non-caffeinated clear fluids (60-80 oz. per day) beginning six weeks before your session.
Good Fluid around the baby
Little Fluid around the baby
- Keep in mind, all babies love to cuddle and most of them have their hands near their face or may even be sucking their thumbs, rubbing eyes, etc.
- Heavier set or more full-figured mothers should come in around 28-35 weeks (3D/4D only,-not for gender determination).
- Moms with twins should come in before 27 weeks of pregnancy to see full development and 16-18 weeks to attempt to see them together in a scan.
Hours of Operation
We are open seven days a week from 9AM to 8PM , mainly by appointment. Sunday 9AM to 5PM, some discounts will apply for some weekdays.
How Many Guests May You Bring?
We welcome your family and friends to share the joy of this once-in-a-lifetime experience. We have comfortable seating for 5 to 12 additional adults (depending on the location).
Children are welcome but, with VERY FEW exceptions, they can become restless and bored very quickly. Many parents cannot really enjoy seeing the new baby while wrestling with a crying toddler or trying to entertain a preschooler.
We can start scanning for gender at 14 weeks, but we don't guarantee it up to 20 weeks. If we cannot find it, we will bring you back free of charge.
|GROWTH||15-18 WEEKS||24-26 WEEKS||28-32 WEEKS||AFTER 33 WEEKS|
|HOW MUCH||FULL BODY||FACE AND LIMBS||JUST FACE||We have a 50%, 50% chance to see the baby due to advance stage of pregnancy.|
|WHAT WE GET||Baby is small but we can get the gender ID. and the heartbeat ,last moments for entire body image..||We will observe all the time the face, some body and limbs||All facial futures well presented, with fat layers . Hair can be observed.|
|THE IMAGE||The images are not vivid, because of early stage of development. Sometimes the umbilical cord will cover genitalia.||Good images. The baby will move a lot.||Vivid images based on how mush amniotic fluid exists . The baby is big so just face or sections of the body will fit in the frame.|
Many expectant parents schedule an ultrasound at around 28 weeks to see a cute little face and much of the body. They return at around 33 weeks when the finest details of the face can be seen. Women with twins should visit around 27 weeks.
A session refers to the total amount of time you spend in our office, from the moment you enter our office doors until the time you leave the office. The session scan lasts between 5 and 45 minutes. However, we require 10 minutes for registration/eligibility and 15 minutes after the scan for printing pictures and formatting the DVD/CD.
We are the only scan company that offers you the opportunity to decide in the session's first two minutes if you want to continue
or terminate the session–just in case you are not happy with what you are observing on the TV screen. So no refunds are offered.
We consider that you have platy time during the session to express your concerns. The REDO is determinate by sonographer.
In some situations–when your baby does not cooperate, is facing down, is in a breech position, or we cannot observe the gender– we will need to totally or partially redo the session. However, in 80% of cases, the baby's face will be partially covered with a hand, a foot or the umbilical cord. In those cases, we will NOT REDO the session.